Our Values are What Make us Unique.
We believe that well-being and mental & physical health are the main foundations for a persons ability to develop – both children and adults
* we provide opportunities and experiences for all children to enjoy – and firmly embed an inclusive ‘ethos’ where children feel emotional and socially secure
* we promote children’s enthusiasm for knowledge and learning and to develop a confidence in their own abilities through ‘I Can’ attitudes.
* every child has a voice and we as Practitioners listen to, promote and provide their choices, thoughts, ideas and experiences.
* we encourage independent thinking, creativity and problem solving – and learn about their environments and communities.
* we explore and celebrate different cultures, faiths and religions
* we understand feelings, emotions, health and well-being through dedicated group activities.
* we give opportunities for all children to communicate in a wide range of ways, and enable them to learn how to co-operate and work harmoniously alongside others.
* our robust Key Worker & Buddy system ensures children’s interests and progression through the Early Years Foundation Stage is individually tailored to their needs and next steps.
* we build trusting relationships with Parents, Families and Carers by providing regular two-way information is regularly encouraged through our Parents Meetings, Stay & Play sessions and Open Days. – as well as our Tapestry on-line Learning Journals.
* our super friendly team are dedicated, experienced and passionate about what they do – fully providing good role model practices while delivering ‘best practice’ procedures.
* our in-house catering ensures menu’s are fresh, healthy and balanced and that all dietary needs are met – children have regular opportunities to cook, learn where food comes from as well as grow their own fruit, vegetables and herbs.